Saturday, May 15, 2010

Formspring Stalker

I have this thing called Formspring, and what it is is that you get asked questions (anonymously or not), and you answer them. Well, lately I've been getting questions on what I want ( to put it the way the questioner did)in a "mate". I answer them, but it often makes me wonder who is asking them. I'll never know unless someone says, " I asked it!" *sigh* Oh well, I guess it's just one of those things I'm not goin to know. Plus, it's also show anyone out there what I want in a boy. I wonder if what I want in a boy is what God also wants? Usually, it's not. But it maybe, this time it is. Once again, something I'll never know. I know God has someone planned for me, but the girl in me (the fleshy girl) wishes for a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment