Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saving Grace Church

I went to the Youth Group at Saving Grace yesterday (which I LOVE!), and they are doing Youth Sunday the second Sunday in June (whew!), but guess what??? I'm in 2 skits, singing (hopefully) AND I'm doing a message with Krystl Gardner! I'm a little nervous, but I feel like I have to do this. I want to do this! I'm excited! One skit is short, so it'll be easy. The second is longer and I'm kinda, like, the main character (gulp!). I hope I do good... I want to do this for God. I'm more nervous about the message with Krystl, because with the skits, I won't have to look at the audience, but with the message, I'll have to.

*Voice in my head*
Oh come on, Shelby! This is for God! You can do it. Mom will be there, and Krystl will be doing it with you! 

OK, I'm better. I'm just can't wait. I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it, because it was suppose to be the Sunday of my birthday, and I wanted to be in it. So I am SO glad that they changed it tot he second Sunday! :D :D

Shaky Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment