Sunday, May 16, 2010

Singing Next Sunday *gut hurts*

OOOO! My guts hurt! Why? Cuz I'm gonna sing Sunday Night next week. I've felt nervous all month, and now, it's almost here....*groan* I want to do it, but just the thought of me probably messing up and blushing redder than a tomato nearly kills me! *breaths deeply* Ok, I gotta relax. I wanted to do this for God, and I'm gonna stick to it. *whew* Sorry, over-reacted. I really do want to do this for God, I do. I just let fear over-take me, and I shouldn't, because God is in control. I just need to calm down and practice hard.

1 comment:

  1. You always do this. You have such a beautiful voice and you sing so well. You always get very nervous but in the end you always do so well. You will surely get all red faced but you will do a beautiful job. I just wish I could hear you sing it.

    ReplyDelete