Friday, August 13, 2010

I just want to be accepted...but only by being me

This world now is too critical. You can't be the real you, because you'll lose friends, or never get friends, a boy friend, a girl friend...anything. I hate it. I just want to dress like me, and be me. Not have to primp up and make myself look like someone I'm not. That would be wonderful. I'm different, and I'll take it as a compliment. I love sticking out of the crowd, wearing neon, bright, odd clothes. Punk is my favorite. But no on wants to be with a girl who looks like that. Which absolutely sucks, cuz I want the boy to love me or being myself, and not be ashamed of me. I know God isn't, so why does everyone else have to be? Why would God give me such a desire to be different, if everyone else wants me to look the same? I just can't do it. I won't dress girly-girl, I won't wear high cut shirts, low rise pants, or short skirts. I can't stand long hair because it makes me look snobby, and not me. So, that's who I am. I'm not a typical, normal girl. I'm me. I love me, and I know God does, too. And if anyone has a problem the way I am, you can take it to God. He doesn't make mistakes. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment